Complaints and comments

If something pops up of a slightly more acute nature and it cannot wait until it is time to complete the course evaluation, there is a "complaint staircase" to follow.

The first step is to talk directly with the teacher. If the student feels that they do not want to take it directly with the teacher, talk to the course coordinator.

If there are any comments and complaints regarding an examination and/or its questions, the student should contact the course examiner directly.

If students have comments and complaints about their education in general, the one to contact is the education leader. They should then pass the case to the right person if they themselves cannot solve the problem.

Link to the university's page about Complaints and comments